Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What is YOUR guilty pleasure?


Everybody has a guilty pleasure when it comes to music. Something you listen to when you know nobody else is around. The song that comes on in your car and you roll up the windows. I'm pretty open about liking really pathetic music but I too have some things I wouldn't openly admit to. For example, I was listening to my Ipod the other day and the "Golden Girls" theme song came on. Yes, I started to sing to it. Oh, I also like the "Growing Pains" theme song. (I'm not the only one who likes that though. It's even been harmonized in my living room.) At work today I was listening to my Ipod and George Michael's "Monkey" came on. Great song. I also like "Word Up" by Cameo. So I ask, what is your guilty pleasure?

1 comment:

Sequoia said...

While I've been a metal head for over the past 20 years, I do have a passion for movie soundtracks. Further, I do get a kick out of the song M-Bop by the weird blond religious brothers Golden Girls, That's pretty rough. Good confession.